What is E-commerce?
E-commerce or Electronic commerce is a method or way using computer network through which products and services are traded from one place to another. That place can be near or far, but goods reach the buyer. Some examples of e commerce could be:
- Burberry store in London
- Walmart app in U.S
- Amazon website
- Kiddicare app , etc
The basics of the e-commerce management learning –
- It has wide approach to all segments of the society through email , Internet , newsletters etc.
- It acts as a virtual mall for everyone with the availability of everything you desire to buy.
- It provides catalogues and various features such as shopping list which makes your work easier.
- Selling and buying has become effortless and uncomplicated between channels like business to business and business to consumer.
- Demographic data usage through social sites and websites.
If you are a management student and need to do an assignment on E-commerce, then Students Assignments is the best place to provide the kind of advice and support you would need in order to get the highest grades in the assignment. Our services in e-commerce assignment help can be described below:
1. Up to the mark:
The e- commerce assignment help provided by our website is up to the mark which will give you exact information and data explanation on the matter, as it comes directly from the hands of the scholars in that respective field.
2. Saves your time:
Our website provides e- commerce homework help which gives you the assignments tailor made by professionals especially for you and can save your precious time by removing the burden of reading all unimportant things.
3. In everyone’s reach:
The online availability of the data provides you an easy approach to all material we provide. The e-commerce assignments help works like a helping hand to help you achieve your goals in your life.
4. Makes you efficient:
The explanation of the concepts in detail not only provides solutions to your pile of questions but also prepares you to become a skillful student on the whole as the professionals are always ready to take all your queries. The E- commerce homework help is a place where you can have what you always wanted i.e. adequate data but less energy consuming which can be utilized for other use.
5. Clears all doubts:
Our experts who already hold management degrees in their respective field use different methods and techniques that will make your assignment interesting and clears away all the doubts you were having in the mind. They use diagrams, flow charts , etc to make you understand a particular concept in a better way.
Types of distribution channels of E-commerce
Our experts at students assignments explain the types of distribution channels of e-commerce in the modern era as below:
- Pure clicks: The one which does not have any form of existing firms. The are companies who only work online.
- Bricks and clicks: The companies or firms which created an online site while having existing firms to increase their sale and access to masses comes under this category.
- Clicks to bricks: The online sites that built solid buildings or firms to supplement their sites are the ones made for this division.